Overcoming addiction fast is vital for preventing long-term health consequences. Crescent Moon Recovery is one of the most reputed and reliable rehabilitation facilities, focusing on non-intensive care. Our goal is to provide people with early rehab treatment before their condition aggravates to the point where inpatient rehab is their only option.
What is the best rehab program?
The answer depends on several defining factors, including your addiction type, severity, length, and additional health problems coming with it. Our California substance abuse treatment facility relies on three core rehab programs to help people manage their conditions. These are:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – Despite being a non-intensive rehabilitation program, undergoing PHP will still occupy a lot of time throughout the week. The program consists of four to six hours of treatment and therapy daily for up to five days per week. The entire program’s duration can reach 30 days or more in the more problematic scenarios. It is the ideal rehab program to join after completing the inpatient treatment or if you don’t require intensive assistance, to begin with.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP generally helps people transition from more intensive rehab programs to a more independent and self-sufficient lifestyle. The program may last between 12 to 16 weeks, during which you will engage in several treatments and therapies. The main goal is to help you control your cravings and join an energetic and supportive recovery community. IOP is a reliable long-term recovery strategy, allowing you to reshape your life and gain insight into relapse prevention, sobriety management, and lifestyle improvement.
- Outpatient treatment – The outpatient program is the last stage in the recovery protocol, allowing people to remain at home during the treatment. You no longer need to arrive to our California substance abuse treatment facility to engage in treatment and therapy daily. This approach works great with individuals who have jobs or social and familial obligations to fulfill regularly. The outpatient program is ideal for individuals with minor addictions who don’t require intensive care or daily treatment.
The best time to join rehab
If you think you may have developed a form of substance addiction, we recommend seeking professional treatment as soon as possible. It is easier to tackle the disorder in the first stages when it’s more manageable than in its more aggressive forms. Advanced addiction generally requires more intensive care, and the treatment can be more demanding, both physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially.
Our California substance abuse treatment facility is ideal for dealing with mild-to-moderate conditions, helping patients address their disorders in a positive and supporting environment. Some of the treatment modalities available at our facility include:
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Trauma recovery counseling
- Regular drug and alcohol testing
- Case management
- Holistic healing modalities (yoga, golf, skydiving, dream analysis, etc.)
Crescent Moon Recovery ranks among the most reliable rehabilitation facilities with state-of-the-art recovery protocols and patient-oriented care. You can contact us today if you’re interested in discussing your insurance options or wish to learn more about our treatments. Call today, make an appointment, and prepare for rehab asap!